1. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer – I started using this bronzer years ago because it smelled like chocolate. I kept using it because it is hands down the best bronzer I’ve come across. If you are anything like me, the shimmery orange tone commonly found in other bronzers is, well, off-putting and unrealistic. Highly recommend.
2. Butter London British Racing Green Nail Lacquer – I came across this nail polish at South Moon Under during their black Friday sale this year. Since then this has been my go to color during the winter. It is the perfect shade of hunter green has a slight shimmer to it that compliments pretty much every winter outfit.
3. Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor in Wine – I absolutely adore this product for that red lip classic TSwift look. Because it’s stain, I never have to worry about it rubbing off, like ever.
4. Smashbox High Definition Concealer – Shoutout to smashbox for making me look like a human and not a zombie at 7am. Lightweight, excellent coverage, and tiny enough for me to hide away in small purses – a few reasons why this is a favorite. Honorable mention goes to Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer though.
5. Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal – BIG lashes without the big bucks, what’s not to love?
6. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner – Truly the best eyeliner I have ever owned. I have tried others over the years and this continues to be my favorite, probably because once it’s on, it stays on. I’m still working on mastering the eyeliner wings, but I’ve got time – this little container also lasts forever.
7. Dior Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum – Bought this magic in a tube on a whim and haven’t looked back since. Not only are my lashes fuller but I swear they are longer too. This product is a game. changer.